You only have two options if you can’t afford to pay your taxes: set up a payment plan or ask the IRS to accept a lower payment through an offer in compromise. Yes, the IRS will negotiate with you, but you will almost certainly be dissatisfied. The general public frequently seeks the help of tax attorneys to resolve the concerns. The tax attorneys are well-versed in all aspects of tax law, including income, property, and federal tax. Where do you assume you may figure out the best tax attorney to assist you?
The experienced tax attorneys in Orange County are ready to assist you if you’re facing difficulties with your taxes. They can assist you with IRS back tax issues such as Federal Tax Lien Appeals, IRS Tax Bank Levy Releases, and IRS Tax Wage Garnishments. Furthermore, they are providing a free case evaluation, which will be beneficial to you.
The tax attorney’s duties in Orange County
The various tasks included are the tax attorney orange county responsibilities:
- They assure the client records and tax information is kept confidential.
- They are well-versed in financial and accounting concepts.
- They know how to work with the federal, state, and local governments to communicate and negotiate.
- They stay updated with IRS regulations and tax statutes to advise clients on changes that may affect their accounts.
- They ensure that clients are fully compliant with all tax filings, and they examine tax return audits and other account issues to correct returns and find a solution to their financial issues.
The reason why you should hire a tax attorney
- Individual tax attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents can all work for tax relief firms, which can help you save money while getting the professional advice you need.
- Tax attorneys are experts at resolving complex tax issues such as penalty abatement and the release of wage garnishments, tax liens, and levies.
- Tax attorneys can represent you in court for tax audits and criminal charges.
To summarize, tax attorneys in Orange County are committed to going alongside you to ensure that you are financially secure and free of IRS intrusion into your lives so that you can be in the best place you could ever be.